Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fishing

Mum went for fishing again. These are what she got.

There are 2 big fish this time.

Normally we can get this few types of fishes. I can't remember their name.

I love fishing too. We always go to kelong near Pulau Sibu there. Usually people only stay on kelong for fishing but we all prefer to go to deeper sea by boat. And that's the only way for us to get bigger fish. The kelong will provide us food (2 lunch, breakfast, dinner and BBQ supper) and place to sleep during the 2 days 1 night there. It will costs us about RM190+. The only bad point is that you have to use as little water as possible because it's hard for them to get fresh water and they don't have heater.
I enjoy fishing a lot espcially when I got the biggest fish (only happened once la). But due to my financial problem so I didnt join them this time.
Can't wait to join them again.

No comments: