Wednesday, February 27, 2008

How many perverts and molestors that i met during school time.

Can't really recall how many times as i met alot. I saw 'manhood' from different type of races before.

The 1st time i saw it, it was near to my Sec school when i was Form5. There was a uncle who always likes to stand beside the road that we have to pass by in order to go to take public bus. He didn't do anything. He just pulled down his pants and showed us his manhood. I was with some friend so what i did was shouting this at him ' Wah! Begitu kecil~' then laugh and walked away. Daring har.

2nd time, a guy sit opposite to the bus stop that i wait for bus every morning and masturbate. But it was quite dark so i just don't bother.

3rd time, i was sitting at the back of a public bus with a friend. I was talking to her how many pervert that i met before and she started trying to hint me, pointing beside me. Then only i turned around and saw a young chinese guy showing his 'manhood' to us and smile. This time it was different. The 'manhood' size is much bigger than the one i saw before. I was abit excited as i never saw something like this before. Then someone heading to the back seat. The young guy quickly cover his 'manhood' with a comic and left the bus. It was purplish.

4th time, i was sitting at the back row of a public bus (yes, public bus again), an indian guy (quite young) sit beside me and there was a few people sitting there also. So after those people left, this indian guy started to unzipped his pants and took out his 'manhood'. He started to masturbate in fornt of me. I was quite scared at that time as i was the only one sitting at the back besides him. So he keep on doing it and i tried my best to look outside the bus as if i didnt notice what he was doing. He then moved to a row in front and continue doing it until he ejaculated. All along i just pretend that i didnt see anything.

5th time, i was taking bus to City Square. This chinese Ah Pek sit next to the seat behind me. I realise got people keep looking at me, turned around and saw this Ah Pek. So he keep looking at me and his hand was moving. U know, at that time i have already got alot of experience after encounter so many perverts. I know what he was doing. But i did bend behind a bit to reconfirm and i was right.

If i am not wrong, i think this should be all of the perverts that i have met. What about molestor?

I only remember got a malay uncle who check the ticket for Maju who always use his 'manhood' to press on girls shoulder and arm. Use girls body to satisfy himself. I kena twice. I wasn't sure what he was doing at that time so i didnt even stop him.

And there is once a guy touched the side of my body from the seat behind me (yes, you are right, public bus again). I turned around and look at him very fiercely and he said sorry.

There is also a guy who i met twice. 2 times he sit beside me. He acted like he was sleeping and use his hand to touch my body from the side once and the 2nd time put his hand beside his own tight which is also beside mine (touched lo). I looked at him but he pretended that he was sleeping.

Taking public bus could be very dangerous. And that's why now i will not take bus anymore if possible and always bring along my pepper spray.

No comments: