Saturday, April 19, 2008

Rat




Can u see what is in the photo?? Sorry, i know it is blur but please see hardly.



Still no clue? See this one.


Hohoho.. is a cute little rat.


But too bad this rat live in the office. He looked very small and weak. I tried to catch him but no luck and no time. In the end my colleagues in the same office called our cleaner to catch (at that time all guys already went back home, left girls).


So he died in the end. Not sure how the cleaner settled him.



Went to get some massage on my shoulder this morning. This sinseh is a weirdo. He don't like people to talk a lot. All he asked was when i hurt and he straight away massage after knowing i hurt my shoulder (didn't ask me the exact location). However, he got good skill la. Just massage for 1 minute then he got RM20 income. Good huh.

Har? Gonna pay car installment again....

No comments: