Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Changi Airport

I am in Changi Airport, Sg now writing this blog. Going to Shenzhen for work lo. Lucky isn't it? Coz i only joined this company for 1 month.

But too bad we are taking Tiger Airline. So this is the Terminal 2 which is for budget airline. This place is freaking small. You only can choose to have pastries, cakes, sushi or super expensive salad and sandwiches (SG$7.90++) So I only had a chicken pie which cost me SG$1.50 and a 330ml Avian mineral water SG$2.00 . No choice. We can't bring liquid now so have to purchase lo.

Am i coming alone? No, I am with my senior. She is online at the laptop zone there.
Shit.. I only left 3mins++.

Good luck to me.

2 comments:

Mei Luan said...

wah...you are so lucky can have a chance to go shenzhen wo. although is working...but make me jealous la. hehe.

karenc 采茶女 said...

Not for travelling purpose le. Have to do report one.