Saturday, September 08, 2007

Shenzhen trip

I am back~

I reach home at 5am because we took 11.40pm flight from BaoAn Airport. Extremely tired. Took a bath and zz directly without unpacking because around 7am have to go out to have breakfast.
I enjoy this trip. On 4th night around 11pm something we reach Shenzhen then supplier picked us up from the airport and check in to a hotel at Sha Jing. OMG, there are so many channels in China!! Although I was very tired at that time but I still watched a while of TV and Zz at 2.30am. The next morning we have the buffet breakfast at 8.30am then heading to the factory. I learnt the different between ENIG and Flash Gold from this trip. After the plant tour the supplier was kind enough to send us to the hotel that was prepared by another supplier which located at Shi Long Zhen which is 1 and an half hour away from Sha Jing. After check in he even brought us to the IT mall nearby. I managed to purchase Kingston 2GB thumb drive with just RMB125 (RM59) for my dad.



That evening we had dinner with the boss from 2nd factory in the hotel we were staying. That was the 1st time I had fresh sashimi. The hotel name is Gladden Hotel (5 stars). Seriously, the hotel room was the same as the 1st hotel which is 4 stars.


The next day we visit the factory which is located at Hui Zhou. I was impressed by the condition of the machines and the cleanliness of the factory. They even own a ROHS tester. But the smell of the chemical was terrible. After the plant tour we managed to go for shopping somewhere behind the IT mall. I didn't buy any cloths because the design was too ah lian. But we got to buy some food as souvenirs. That was the last night I stay in China. I was so tempted to use the bath tub but I really don't have the time.


The last day in China we visited a factory which is located in Dong Guan. It was a 7 storeys building. The office was at the 7th floor. This was the biggest factory compare to the other 2. They own a large amount of machines for different purposes. That was the 1st time for me to see the machines for HDI PCB (Laser Drill). Yeah... I am 'Sua Gu'. The bad point is they need to install more air conditioner for the production site. It was so hot inside there. We went for foot massage after the plant tour. That was my 1st time. I was so nervous.


Before we heading to airport we went to Hua Qiao Bei to buy electronics stuff but the shop was closed at 6pm. So we went to Luo Hu instead. After shopping we headed to airport.
Now I have to write report :'(

1 comment:

Chin Lay said...

wah, big big girl already, go oversea already, sure eded will miss you much...hmm..the hotel,i like the black tiles, but kind of danger also, coz black tiles, we cannot see the beast hiding there, is the cockroach!