Sunday, November 04, 2007

Boring weekend

Very lazy to blog. During weekdays I have to work. My company blocked us from visiting blogspot. So even if I have idea or I got something to write I will have to wait until weekend. Everyday after work I will be very tired. I'll choose to sit in front of the tv to watch some TV programs and also read newspaper rather than sitting in front of compuer fter facing it for the whole day. Then, when it's weekend... I'll be hanging out whole weekend. Even if I didnt go anywhere, I still feel lazy to write. I'll play with Fanny (the cutest dog on Earth) or sit in front of PC and play some games.

Most of the times, I'll be visiting http://www.escapegames24.com/ to play some Room Escape Games or some Tower Defense Games. I am so in love with this kind of games. Else, I'll be visiting some forums for girls to discuss about cosmetics and skincare. Some might think that this is boring but I like it. This is my way of release tension.
It's warm outside, the sky is blue, and It's time for tea... hehe.. I want to gain some weight at certain part of my body so I have to eat more.
Guess what song am I listening to right now.. It's...... "Gimme gimme... gimme me more..." Britney, I am so glad that your kids don't have to suffer anymore.

No comments: