Sunday, November 25, 2007

Special toy

Do you still remember this toy? Where the 3 penguins will climb up to the top and slide down and climb up and slide down? I think most people played this before especially for those who was borned in the 80s'.

I thought the toys that we played when we were young already 'dead' because now there is so many high tech toys in the market. But i saw this toy when i went to Giant with my 2nd sis and her bf. I was shocked and shouting when i saw this toy. I though i could never see this toy again. I miss this very very much seriously. It costs RM29.99. 2nd sis bf bought it for Gabriel and Gabriel like it very much.

I saw another nostalgic toy in the small stall there.... it is the fishing toy!! Where you use a fishing rod to catch the fish with sharp teeth!! It is only RM13.90. I wanted to buy it and play it myself but... paiseh la. Hehe.. Maybe later i'll buy. I miss those toys so much.

1 comment:

Chin Lay said...

hahaha, actually i saw this toy when i was at ferringgi hill night market, i also very shock when i see it, and i also saw the fishing toy too! those are really our good old days, young n innocent.