Thursday, December 20, 2007

Xmas Party at work

18 Dec, my department organised a Xmas party. I donno how many people were there but it was fun.

Those bosses have to sponser for lucky and all of us have to prepare present worth at least RM10 to exchange. The 1st prize for lucky draw is a mini oven!!

We had some food and then bosses draw the numbers for lucky draw. I got a small prize ( a cup) and i am happy. Pauline and Shawn were disappointed because they haven't got anything yet. Shawn aimed for the hair dryer but someone took it and Pauline aimed for the mini oven. and.... Pauline got the 1st prize!!! Haha... she was so happy.

Yes, i took it secretly, don't think she notice it.

Anyway, here are what i got.


So let see what is inside.... it's a pinky bear inside a mug!!


Now the bear is with me every day.




Yes, the mug that i put my pens and scissors in come with the bear. I found this bear looks like 'Me To You' bear.. it's a imitation!!



No comments: