Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I killed a squirrel

Today, i made the biggest mistake in my 23 years life.....



I accidently killed a cute squirrel while i was driving on highway heading to work!!!



You know, i am a super animal lover so i cried in the car...



At first, i saw it from far and saw how he escape from the other 2 car. I though it was a lizard at first, then i saw it moving, i thought it was just a plastic. When i drove nearer, i realised that it's a squirrel!!!



He was at the centre of the road at first then ran in front of my car. There is no way that i can turn my car. I though maybe he can stay where he is when my car pass by and avoid from my wheels. But i was wrong. he was too panic and ran away and end up...... my left back wheel knocked onto him....



I can feel the impact and looked back from my mirror and found him lying there lifeless... I am sorry little squirrel.... I can see his blood on my wheel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ling, it was an accident okie. smetimes it jus happened. it was not your fault. s don feel too bad okie. :) don worry.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.