Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I am Brave... at least i thought so

Just now i attended a meeting with about 10 others guys (most of them are manager level).

I was the 'main charactor' of the meeting coz i am the window to supplier. So during the meeting, everybody is questioning me and i have to answer. There is one senior manager who is very very tough to deal with. This was the 1st time i met him. He sat behind me and keep challenging me nonstop. The other manager was trying to help me by changing topic when i can't answer.

This senior manager is crazy, he seems like blaming every supplier problem on me. So i have to fight for myself lo. Not easy... especially when i am just a tiny procurement engineer who just graduated last year.

There is still alot of things for me to learn. Not just technical stuff but also how to deal with different person. And i was forced to involve in office politic. I have to be strong, if not i will not survive in this world.

My wish for 2008..... work harder and gain respect from others!! For those who have been bullying me since i joined, you better watch out as you will definitely regret for what you have done to me!

No comments: