Monday, January 28, 2008

My cosmetic collection

I love make up coz i think it's a miracle. It can turn every girls to be a beautiful girl.
I always read a lot of magazine such as Popteen to learn more about makeup and visit some forum (Malaysia Babes Forum) or website.
However, no matter how hard i learn, my makeup skill still... SUCKS... I think it is all because my ugly weird double eyelids. QUite sienz lo, those smokey eye that i like, i can't apply on myself. So i tried to buy double eyelid tape and also glue, but it couldn't help me. All due to my high power lor.
Anyway, here are my collections.



Cosmetic for eye



Cosmetic for lips

I don't use lipstick, the most only lipgloss. Lipstick buy for fun. Never wear before.


Cosmetics for face


The ZA concealer No.2 give me the best coverage for my dark circles. The Body Shop liquid foundation (Moisture) won't clog pores.


The combination


That is a lot? Where got? All cheap cheap one. Except for these 3


Urbun Decay eyeshadow (9.50pound = RM64.6), Ruby & Millen lipgloss (9pound = RM61.20) and MAC Holiday Pallete (RM169).

I am still learning. The more different colour of eyeshadow i try, the more i am confuse about whick colour actually suit me. I don't know. If i use black or dark brown (in MAC), i feel like i look like just kena 'punch'.

No comments: