Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Baby is here

YAY~ Finally... after waiting for so long, my baby is here!!

Haha... yesterday rush back from work to see my baby. After reach home i don't bother to have dinner but staying outside to clean it. There was some writing on the window with liquid paper, so it took me some time to remove it. Now still got a bit there but i was too tired to clean it yesterday.

So i drove to pump petrol (they only give RM10 petrol, my mum pumped another RM20 in order to drive back from Perling) and because i have become too familiar with 3rd sis car, i tend to press accelerator harder and the car just go inb front very fast lor. I was scared so i drove around after pumped petrol to make myself familiar with it if not i'll be in deep trouble (i work in Senai u know?).

It's good because the driver seat is high ( i have short body, always can't see in front when i am driving a Wira) so it's suitable for me :) Hahahah.... I am so happy. It is the most expensive thing that i ever bought so i'll treasure it of course. I'll work harder to pay the monthly installment (my current salary hardly can support it). Donno la, looking forward to April increment.

I'll post photos for my baby here XD

No comments: