Friday, February 08, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Happy Chinese New Year!! Just back from KL today. Well, didn't enjoy it because.... i have been diarrhea for 10 times, gastric, period pain and also my stomach full of air. Now still pain pain, think tomorrow have to go to clinic already.

Not a good chinese new year to me. Started gambling yesterday and until today i already lost RM28 even though i just played for a while. Bad luck huh.


Nephews are enjoying it.



That's my grandpa. He is getting thinner. No appetite.


On the day before New Year Eve we went to Sakae Sushi in Sunway Pyramid. It's memorable because it has been so long since the last time all of my family member go out together to have dinner.

Because of the cheap price and good food, we have to queue for a while lo.



This is the best part of the restaurant.

I ordered Unagi Bibimba. and it look like this.


I mean, after i tried my best to finish it la.




Mum & dad with eldest sis and their precious Gabriel.


He is so cute...

The leftover.

This dinner is to 'celebrate' 2nd sis getting her bonuss so she is paying for it.


Is this post over yet? No, i want to post more about my new baby.



Hahha... ok ok, i'll only put this one here.
Happy Chinese New Year~ My stomach pain again.......

No comments: