Friday, February 01, 2008

My collegues (that i don't like)

Colleague No.1
My department clerk. She bully us (me and another newbie), don't want to help us to pass document or collect something at the beginning (that's her job!!). She only helps those who is senior than us and never complain. If we ask her to do something, she will say 'my leg pain', 'my salary so little'... blah blah blah... alot of bullshit. But if others ask her to do somehting, no matter how busy is she, she will still help and never complain. Another thing about her is she always likes to ask me 'Ei, somebody sitting my place before, who's that?' What? Nobody can use her chair? She think that's her property or what? Everyday she will ask this question again and again if she see the chair position a bit different. Then, she always complains that her salary is low, but this lady who always left office around 5.26pm and slot her card sharp at 5.30pm. Ridiculous la. I wanted to respect her since she is so much older than me but if she is acting like this, i don't know how am i going to respect her.

Colleague No.2
This is a 'M' level lady. Not sure whether she is M or AM. Doesn't matter la because she is useless. She is working as a project manager but she can't manage her project. She won't send out email to inform others for the build schedule. She will only inform if we ask thro' phone. Especially when the schedule is push out.; she will NEVER inform if you don't ask. But then hor, if there is any pull in, she will keep calling u, keep email u asking you the PCB leadtime. Nobody in this plant likes her due to her attitude and the way she handle her job. You might ask, if she is so bad then how come she can become a M level?? The answer is simple only, last time her boss wanted to tackle her so let her become AM. I don't know la. These people they think PCB is like lego, within a few days can be fabricated. Keep pushing me to push my supplier to support in extremely short leadtime and not willing to pay extra. This woman ss brainless.

Colleague No.3
This fellow not really don't like him la. Sometimes i do like him because he is willing to teach me if i ask him. But then hor, this fellow is stubborn and not willing to take in others opinion. He is just an ME but he acted like he is program. He don't dare to ask customer if there is any EQ and if customer has any request that my supplier cannot meet. Then who is the victim? My supplier lor. I sayang my suppliers one. The weird thing is, even if i always have argument with him but he still praise me in front of my boss.. a weird fellow.

There are many more, but not as bad as these 3. There is one lady who looked down on me and doesn't give me face when i just joined. But now i am starting to gain respect from her and she don't dare to bully me anymore. A great improvement ya.

No comments: