Friday, February 15, 2008

Stupid fireworks

Yeah, i hate fireworks and i don't play it at all. It is very dangerous and those who likes to play is very inconsiderate.

Why am i saying so? Because these people like to play at night especially midnight. It is so noisy and disturbing and causing people couldn't sleep. It is dangerous. You know what, my neighbour who live opposite my house likes to let their youngest son play it in front of their house and how they play? The boy will throw it towards other people house, don't care whether will kena other people car or not. So, fun?

Last night was Hokkien people big day, they will pray at 12am and put a lot of fireworks and firecrackers. End up i couldn' sleep. It's too noisy. Other people need to work today! Somemore, my dog is afraid of it so i stay up until almost 1am to keep her company. I came back from work early yesterday to rest after so many days of lack of sleep but now all spoilt la. Now feel so sleepy. Gotta have my fave Old Town White Coffee later. I drink coffee almost everyday as my brain needs caffein but too bad my stomach cannot take it.... always gastric lo. Even Dr ask me to quit but i still cannot quit. Need coffee to make myself stay awake.

No comments: