Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Angry!!

So angry thyat i have to blog to release the anger before i lose control.

My best partner at work on leave since yesterday then this woman replace her to help to follow up. This woman job title is higher than us as she park her car inside. She is suppose to know everything as she got the most experience in doing this job but the fact is, she know nothing!!! She got her pay by doing nothing. She never follow up even if we 'cc' her. She will only speaks out when the thing has been solved. Lousy la this woman.


What happen was yesterday, she need to issue PO. Suppossingly she need to know the quantity after split into 2 but in fact she asked me how. Unbelievable~ She asked me' How ah? i donno one le' Donno donno, know shit only la. She was trying to push everything to me.

Then today, she keep asking me to push my suppliers and asked me to follow up the delivery date. Excuse me miss, this is your job ok? My part is to check the EQ and panel gerber and help to push supplier for the delivery date but it is never my job to follow up everything. This shows that she is so bloody useless. Trying to push everything to other people then she no need to do anything. ta ma de.

No comments: