Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dead Rat

Just now when i went to Receiving to collect my FA i almost knock down by a forklift when it reverse. At the time it reverse (very very near to me), guess what i said? I can't belive i said 'Excuse Me..'!!!! Luckily that fellow heard me saying it and stop the forklift.

Back to the topic, Dead Rat.



It's common to have rats in the officie because we usually store our biscuits, coffee, Milo etc in the office. When i back to office on Monday, i started to smell something stinky at my comportment. I thought it was my dustbin because over the weekend the cleaner didn't collect the rubbish. Then after i found out that the smell is not from my dustbin, i suspect it was from my colleague's one so didn't bother.

Tuesday, the smell become worst. It was so strong till i cannot tahan. Then only i asked around and my colleagues feedback to me that they also started to smell it since Monday. After back from lunch, the smell is so strong that everybody in the PMC room can smell it. We called the Facility guy and cleaner to clean the dead rat. We suspect that the body is within the partition and the wall. I went for a meeting at that time so didn't see how they clean my place. When i was back, Pauline informed me that they didn't found any dead rat, only some shits. One of the partition they were not able to open it. The smell seems like faded a bit at first but around 6pm, it started to get stronger. Eeww.... I felt like vomitting.


Today, the smell still there. Not so trong. I asked the cleaner to spray some air freshener to at least improve my working environment a little bit. But just a few minutes after he left, the smell came back.

Eww.. Just back from lunch and it stinks like hell. Somebody please help me!!


Of course the dead rat won't be so cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the mouse is damn cute. that's not rat. rat is bloody ugly okie. next time i show u one when we are out wht is RAT ALL ABOUT.