Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Graduation - 20.07.2006



Browsing through my external hard disk and found these old pic. Gosh... i miss those time and i miss u guys~

right before the big day in front of our rented house (with johnson, boon and dad)


Dad is much taller than i, just that i was wearing 3 inches heels.. hehe...


That was the fattest me in my 23 years old life.

with boon and my tutor Dr McCowen



me, boon, Herman & CF (my classmates)



Johnson, who was only year 2 at that time, pretending that he has got his degree.




With CF's family. They are super friendly.


me with my housemates (boon, CF & yiwei)


After finish the final exam while waiting for the graduation ceromany, we actually have to moved out from the hostel (Hendrefoelan Student Village) and rent outside. So at that time, i was renting a house together with 5 other guys (i know it sounds a bit weird but then i trusted them ma). I was really close to them so not awkward at all then we also were busy with work, trying to earn as much $$$ as possible before going back to M'sia.


BTW, we did a lot of stupid stuff there, like posing stupid pose.


Pose# 1


3 future E&E Engineer & 1 future mechanical engineer




Pose# 2


Hohoho.. 3 inches heels




Pose#3



What were we pointing at? I have no idea. CF's mum asked us to do so :p




And the most meaningful shots....









Miss u guys yiwei, CF, boon & johnson. Miss those time we having steamboat together... miss those time we BBQ together and insulted by those guai lou live behind us... miss those time we went to Rhossili together...

Haiz... old now.

No comments: