Monday, August 20, 2007

3 Dumbass + 1 Mak Cik

Today after work, as usual I use my Touch 'n' Go so that no need to queue. But when I reach Skudai Tol I was stucked. Why? Coz there is one Mak Cik donno whether she didnt reload her card or the card rosak already. Then all of us have to queue behind her bcoz it's the only Touch 'n' Go counter open there. So we waited for about 5-10 mins then a guy let the Mak Cik wait beside then only we can pass thro'.

So when I was going to exit Pasir Gudang highway to Jalan Masai, something interesting happened. There was 3 cars in front of me. The traffic light was turning red. This 3 cars ( a Taxi, a Proton Saga and a Van ) didn't stop but accelerate and turned right. I was thinking, what the heck this 3 cars and stopped in front of the traffic light. After the traffic light turned green, I turned right and saw these 3 cars stopping beside the road and a traffic police was there!!

Hahaha...I couldn't help it but keep laughing all the way go back home.

These 3 dumbass thought themselves very 'geng' and break the law assuming no traffic police will find out. There are a lot more people like them in Malaysia and I used to be one of them. Not until one time, I almost kill a motorcyclist when I was accelerating after the traffic light turned red. After that incident, I never do this anymore.

Yellow is for you to prepare to stop not to accelerate. Red is for you to stop.

No comments: