Saturday, August 11, 2007

Another good place for Japanese food => Modern Revelation Restaurant


This place is also known as 现代启示录.
Went that day to this restaurant with my 3rd sis on Sunday. It just opened for a few days and is just behind my house. Althought It just open but this place is super packed! We went there around 7pm when it was still not packed. But it was fully seated around 8pm. It seems that alot of ppl likes to try new thing just like us.

This place only serves Japanese BBQ and is pretty expensive. The restaurant looks like a proper Japanese BBQ Restaurant where we have to take off our shoes and sit on the floor. They have 2 packages, one is for 4 person ( i forgot about the price ) and another one is for 2 person which is RM60++. We ordered that one. Of course they also sell the food seperately but the package more worth it lo. The package doesn't include any drinks so we have to order seperately.

Here's the food come. They put the ....erm... damn.. the thing with charcoal la for BBQ and a pot of miso soup with some veggies inside. We have many types of meat ( No pork, my sis don't eat pork ), some seafood ( fish, sotong, prawns.. ), veggies and also fresh mushrooms. U can choose to have them BBQ or steamboat. I have to say, the meat they provided were really good and the prawns were super fresh. The package also included ice-cream. They will provide u with some ice that so that u can put onto the charcoal to control the fire.

We really enjoyed it. In the end it cost us RM90++. I think this restaurant i'll only come again if there's any celebration. Can't afford to have it all the time >_<
Modern Revelation Restaurant
4, Jln Molek 1/10,
Tmn Molek 81100, JB
Tel : 07-3521803
Open: 11am - 11pm

Taman Sentosa branch
Modern Revelation Restaurant
79A, Jln Sutera 1,
Tmn Sentosa 80150 JB
Tel : 07-3356396
Open: 3pm - 3am

2 comments:

Gledwood said...

How come EVERYONE I come across in Malaysia seems to be actually CHINESE and not MALAY..?? Why would that be?? Seriously nearly everyone I come across is CHINESE... how weird!!

Hi I come rambling here via your friend's blog ... which came up as Next Blog from me!

You are welcome to drop by my blog if you like... but be warned i blog about my very heavy problems so i don't wanna depress you ...

but do come by if you like you are most welcome!

And say HELLO please do not lurk! Don't be shy! I do not bite!

OK see u later hopefully!!!

All the best 2u
from

Gledwood
"Vol 2" ...

Gledwood said...

hey why is my name hidden behind that writing at the top??

GLEDWOOD

THAT is my name!!!