Friday, August 31, 2007

Jing Fu Gong Korean BBQ


Went to this place yesterday because he passed his exam and also because i got my pay already.
We ordered the set for 2 (Beef) and it's RM80++. I like this place, quiet and comfortable. The boss is from Korea but speak pretty good English. Here's the food. Man... this is a bit too much..

The service is good. The waitress help us to prepare this thing. This is the main course which is beef and it is delicious...






So we eat and eat and eat... but it's just too much for 2 person, we can't finish our food.


My fave are the beef, the soup and the rice. The people there are friendly. Just that it's a bit too expensive. BTW, it's just located above Shogun.

Here is my fave pic of that day..

2 comments:

Chin Lay said...

i never like koren food...eaten their mixed rice before,it give me nightmare (got pears and apple added in beef rice...) but i think their BBQ is really nice~

karenc 采茶女 said...

Hahaha, the one i ate was just the mixture of chicken and some veggies. Quite nice also. But I prefer japanese food too. I think Japanese food is more suitable for us.