Saturday, August 11, 2007

Rollercoaster

This few days my heart was like a rollercoaster........

Sec school mate asked me out to have a gathering. I felt so happy. Then started to invite whoever i have their contact numbers. In the end, nobody is free. Only myself....

I realised that we have grown up. Everybody have their own new life. Some of them working in Sg, some of them working in KL, some of them still studying and only left a few working in JB.. I don't blame them. It's good for them to spend time with their family during weekend. Unlike me, haha...nobody at home. All of them went out. Now I'm not sure whether should I cook maggi as lunch or wait for my sis to come back and follow her and her bf to have lunch.

Or maybe, i should just go Tebrau City alone since I prefer shopping alone.

3 comments:

Mei Luan said...

sometimes i got the same feeling too. everytime when i think of the past...i feel like crying. miss those days we spent together in the hostel. a lot of sweet memories. hmm...din see you for so long time. really scare when the time we meet, we donno wat to talk to each other. haha. maybe really need to find a time for us to have a gathering with chin lay. then can continue our 38 story again...

karenc 采茶女 said...

Haiz, this is life i guess.I really miss those time. Actually i got went to KL a few times but either no time for myself or got transportion problem. U wait, I promise u that i'll find the way to meet u guys in KL. Maybe after i confirm by the company and have leave to spend.

Mei Luan said...

haha..hope to meet you soon. looking forwards the day...really miss you ^^