Saturday, July 14, 2007

Miss those time part 1- Mumbles

21.3.2005
During the 1st year of my life in UK i met a bunch of super duper nice housemates. SP and I always heard about how nice is Mumbles so YY the girl leader of house decided to bring us. The weather was really bad, cold and windy and it was raining. But it couldn't stop us from visiting this hometown of Catherine Zeta Jones and the famous place in Swansea.
from left: Yi Wei, ah Ting, SP, YY and me
SP the squirrel, YY, Adrian the tallest guy of the house and ah Ting the funny guy
We went to Verdi's for ice-cream.
Verdi's
I hate my hair colour during that time. Look so ah Lian. I'll never dye my hair like this again.

It's so cloudy and windy in Mumbles. The weather in Swansea are always like this.

We were posing while waiting for the bus to come.
I really miss u guys, my dearest house 20 housemates.

No comments: