Friday, July 20, 2007

Stupid tol

I drove to Senai that day for an interview and borrow Touch 'n' Go from my dad.
When i reach the tol, i found that i can't reach the sensor!! I have to free the gear and climb out from the window to scan the card. I thought... ermm.. maybe it is my driving skill problem, maybe i was stopping too far away from the sensor. So the next tol, i follow the car in front. I was at the same distance away from the sensor. By looking at how easy the driver scan his card, i thought eh.. maybe this time would be easier. I was wrong. I still have to climb out from window and scan the bloody card!! It was so embarassing. Luckily there were no other car behind me.
Is that my problem? I was driving a Wira and my hand is long. Just that my body... ehemm.. a bit short... but my legs are long le.
Next Monday I am driving to Senai again. This time i won't use that stupid Touch 'n' Go again. I rather queue up to pay the tol.

No comments: