Saturday, July 07, 2007

Transformer



I had to admit, this is the best movie that i have ever watched. I used to think that <300> is nice but on 28th June 2007, i have changed my mind.



It is so nice that i watched it twice! 1st time in City Square and 2nd time in Tebrau City. I realise that TGV cut a bit of the movie to make it 2 and a half hour. They cut the part where Megatron chasing after Sam into the building. I don't like their way of doing this.




This movie is damn entertaining. It has the romantic element, hot girl ( Megan Fox ), super cool cars, funny stuff......


There are 2 parts in the movie where i like the most. 1st one is when Sam Wicwicky a.k.a. Ladiesman asked Optimus Prime how did he and all the Autobots know how to speak, Optimus Prime replied that they learnt it from the World Wide Web!!! The 2nd part is when Sam asked Optimus Prime how did they got to know about his great-grandfather's glassesthat can lead to the location of the AllSpark and Optimus Prime told him they he learnt about it through EBAY!!! Haha.. perhaps Transformers spend their free time browsing through the internet.


I was so excited when i saw my NFS Carbon's Pontiac Soltice as one of the Autobots!! It is indeed a good car which has good handling and very easy to control. My fave among all of the Transformer is Optimus Prime " One shall die, one shall stand"



I am glad that they used my fave band Linkin Park ( What I've Done ) as the theme. Good job Michael Bay.

No comments: