Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Acknowledgement

Feeling kind of happy and proud right now. All my hard work has been pay off.

Finally, today, the old one (senior citizen) acknowledge my existance. He saw the hardworking side of me.

He spoke to me in the meeting just now and asked for my opinion (Yes!! He knows my name!!!). Then, just now after working hour (6.30pm) he saw me still discussing something with supplier. He smile to me and walk towards us. He ask supplier to bring me to dinner (Yes!!! He said my name again)

Hahahaa~~~i know it might sounds silly but i really think he acknowledge me liao. YAY~~~

2 comments:

Chin Lay said...

that kind of feel is very happy one lor, last time i also lor, my lecturer always ignore my thouhg, then suddenly there was once, he was so impress bout my idea and my end product, hehe' so hapeee!

karenc 采茶女 said...

:) Hehe.