Tuesday, May 20, 2008

三个字, 他妈的.

I am kind of confuse. I don't know what should i do...

For my job, when it is during 'A' then i'll take care of everything. When it is transferred to 'B', it is another department's job and i'll only help on the technical side.

But this other department fellow - C, always ask me to do her job. She always claims that she is very busy, cannot handle all that ...blah blah blah... So what? It is still your job and you should do it. If i help you once then you will depends on me it will then become my job which is so not right!! KANASAI~ Unless your boss gonna pay me your salary then i will not mind. haha..

This C always need me to remind her many many times or else she will not do it. Then everybody will be chasing after me because they thought it is my job to do all that. Like now!! Everybody is chasing after me just because someone claimes that she is very busy and no time to do it.

Seriously, i wonder why is she so busy. Really got so much stuff to do meh? Without her company can bankrupt meh? I thought i have trained her well but she is still the same old her although there is a little bit of improvement.

And when there is a delay, she will ask for my help. Walao~ delay is because of you la. When suppliers ask her for something she sure say she is very very busy. Oh please, you are not the only one that is busy.

Sienz sienz sienz~ cannot blame her also la. Lousy boss leads lousy department ma.
C is same department with 黑山老妖 and 山猪

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo it's time to demostrate your talent in mastering "Tai Chi" skills! Just throw the ball back to the SOHAI Department C lo lolz...

karenc 采茶女 said...

Hahaha.. sure thing. My Tai CHi skill is improving.