Saturday, May 03, 2008

my birthday







It's my Birthday today. I'm feeling down because of some reason. However, i found those really care about me :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Went to Shogun yesterday. Hehe, it's Lim's treat. He got promoted ma, then also celebrating my big day. Still ok la, i got treat him lunch yesterday.




The no one wants tempura








Poisoned baked cheese salmon






The boss is in red with shawn





the boss & chin


Infamous pauline





The one who bonded shawn for a lifetime - jace







my lovely presents, thanks minna san




I got a necklace, a 'multifunction belt' from esprit and a legendary marjolica majorca mascara!!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This morning my big day, i started off with my fave McD breakfast. YAY~~




thanks edwin for that.





Somehow, the sausage McMuffin look a bit weird, with yellow stuff on the bread. But it still taste the same la. Yummy~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Meeting rye up at 12noon. I assumed she will be late, haha.... when she called me and telling me that she already reached carpark at 11.51am, i was still at home. But... i never fail to camwhore first before meeting her. WAHAHAHAH....narcissism... in Tebrau City carpark.





We went to redbox together. Luckily xiao zhu is tagging along. If not, only 2 of us will be singing in the VIP room.




it is huge. It's a room for 15.





thank you so much for keeping my company.



i look auntie i know.










i swear i donno that xiao zhu is taking photo of us. I really sing like this. Wahahaha~~~


Thank you all so much, those who celebrating with me, those who left greetings in friendster & facebook and also those who sms me. I appreciate it. But too bad. Older now. I step closer to the 25.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




I thought my birthday will just end like this and my sisters bought me a Secret Recipe Cappucino Cheese cake :) It was suppose to be a surprise but they never keep the candles properly. So i knew it lo.





Anyway, really thank all of u so much of giving me this unusual Birthday.

No comments: