Thursday, May 15, 2008

siao kin nak

I thought if we are in one team then we should help and support each other. But hor, this lady just won't do so.

I am handling my job quite well but she challenged me yesterday. She said mark up the price is not my job!! and i do not have the right to do so!!! KNS~~ what the hell you know about procurement? You don't even know about PCB. I refer back to my ex-senior immediately and i was proved to be the correct one! Ok la, i won't challenge her back. Senior is right. She said i am not report to her so i don't have to listen to her. Just listen to my boss is enough :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is an old man that everybody respect him in the company but i don't like him. Seriously. Yes, it's right that he is good in his job but he never respect me or maybe i should say, female. I realise it yesterday that it is all because i am female.

I have been attending quite a number of meetings with him but he never say hi or what to me whenever we met. I used to smile to him but he ignored me so i never do it again.

Yesterday, again meeting with him. And again, he ignore my existance. I sit beside him. He didn't look at me at all throughout the meeting. He asked for everybody opinion but just ignore us, procurement which he is supposed to do so. Sienz lo. Showed my dissatisfaction to Pauline (she was in the meeting too) and she agreed with me.

KNS~~~ Bu shuang. But boss said we must respect senior citizen.

I have decided that i'll prove to him that we female are capable too you lousy old man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bro is back for holiday. This siao kin nak can go out to play basketball at 11pm and back at 2+am. Then play his DOTA for overnight until 8am something. Follow 2nd sis for breakfast at 8+am the n go back home to sleep at 10am. Siao kin nak la. Sis said this is just like our old day. But i never do like this before le. All i did was play game until 4am or chat with friends until 5am Then i'll sleep till 12noon. That's all lo. Only during exam time i'll study until 4am, then wake up at 6am, continue study and go for exam at 8am. But my result still not good :( Not because of not enough sleep but because of my poor memory.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) funny post.

karenc 采茶女 said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Youngster nowardays like this la, gaming is their ife.