Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hong Kong trip - Aug 2005

Haha, got the installation CD.



This is the Cywa watch we bought for dad today. Cost RM1895. Gosh, it is so expensive. But with Citibank credit card we got 30% off. Ee Tyin share this present with us so each of us just RM265.30 lo.



Got myself some new bling bling nail polish from Skinfood, Pedicure Sparkle. Cost RM15.90 each ( i thought RM8.80 :'( ) and a 3D nail art pen.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Tada~ my NBC (the Night Before Christmas) from Pauline as my Birthday gift!!




This lovely little thing came just in time. I was suffering from low back pain at that time and it helps me to sit more comfortably lo. Now, i hug it when i'm working. Haha... boss didn't say anything.






Outside my housing area, people camp there to dig out the cable. Yeah, my house just located at that area :)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Mum and Dad






Me and siao kin nak, 3 years ago.







Typical HK scene





They seldom smile when taking photo. So this is rare.





Fat fat me.




This is Qian Shui Wan, where those rich people stay.


siao kin nak and i










Having pen cai


On the way to Ocean Park. I was shivering when taking this photo because.........








I can die if i fall down from the cable car la.



Pretty Tai Ping shan.
Hoho... lazy to type. Just see the photos la.

No comments: