Friday, April 04, 2008

Another ordinary week

New purchase... MAC Powerpoint in Stubborn Brown

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone said i should be junk food freak instead of food freak :) Here's my drawer on 31 March.







As you can see from the picture, my Mamee is getting lesser which means... i ate alot lo.

And that's why i've got sore throat. Joanne 'Mummy' gave me this.



All the while i thought this is Rhino brand but in fact it is Sea Horse brand. Drank all, didn't help at all. Overrated.




By the way, i want to share this with you, this thing is so yummy~


First time i had it, it was from a colleague, he bought it from Taiwan. I donno how to explain the taste, but until now i still can remember the taste. That colleague told us that this can be found in Jusco, but i always forgot to look for it when i go to Tebrau City. The one in the pic is from Jusco Terengganu :) I will not eat it until i found it in Tebrau City.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

On April Fool day in the carpark 4 Myvi of Black, Red and White were parked together side by side. When i saw it, without thinking much i straight away park my green Myvi there. Hey hey, look so much like Perodua Showroom. Just that we still lack of Silver, Maroon and Gold.







Hohoho... 2 of my colleagues notice it too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know, a lot of trucks here drive very fast. I saw this one, at that time i was driving at 95km/hr and i think this truck was driving at the speed of 120km/hr.





Aiya.. i know, i drive very slow on highway. Wanna save petrol ma. My baby cost me a lot every month.






Just now on my way back, on Pasir Gudang highway saw this special Kembara


What so special about this car? See properly.... (sorry i know the photo is blur, i was driving ma.)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


Can receive Astro?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your blog is getting better. very interesting and socialable.