Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Moustache = Beard?











I went to City Square on the Saturday while i was waiting for 3rd sis. Ya, wearing shorts and slippers. It was so embarassing. Bought new Skinfood product. Hehe... BTW, Shawn's wife said she saw me. Damn it.


Saturday night went to Tebrau City with mum coz my drawer empty already, no coffee, no tea, no food.. Who knows, when we got down from my car just before we enter Tebrau City my mum met my aunties. Then she straight away jump on to their car follow them to Zon.. elft me alone in front of Tebrau City.... It was 8.15pm. So i shop alone lo. Wanna buy some cloths but cant find something that can attract me. Went back alone at 10pm lo.



Sunday, suppose to meet cathy, alicia and meini at BOCA cafe (Pelangi area) at 12noon. I reached there at 11.45am and saw nobody. Called cathy and she told me already postponed to 2pm :'( *sad* Then i went to Leisure Mall to shop lo. Got new stuff for my baby :)

Luckily cathy reach early also around 12 something. On the same say i have met ah wong and daphne as well. I enjoy lo although very tired. Reached home at 10pm again.

Inside Boca - Boca is located just beside Sosaku Japanese buffet.







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hohoho... Pauline taught me new stuff yesterday. According to her hor in english these hair on guy's face should be call in this way.










Instead of







and..

har? You said you knew it? Sorry la, i am not as clever as you.

No comments: