Friday, April 11, 2008

kah1 neng4

After having 4 cups of teh + 3 bowls of green bean soup in 3 days, i got kah neng and qiu neng. I walk very slow compare to usual and when driving it is worst. I can hardly feel my legs. I have to punch my legs to feel them while i was driving on highway. On Wednesday night it was only my kah neng but yesterday, even my hands neng.

There was a Honda Civic with HID light drive very very fast all the way last night. I managed to overtook him at Skudai tol there because his Smart Tag got problem. Hahaha.... I was thinking... this fellow drive so fast and use Smart Tag some more, but just too bad either he got no credit or his Smart Tag spoilt.

After the exit from Kempas, i changed to the right lane as usual as there is a lot of trucks coming out from Kempas driving very slow, slow as in.. less than 90km/hr la. Just after i changed to right lane i started to regret. I saw the Honda Civic was behind me. He was very far away at first, but with the super high speed, very soon he reached me. I can't change back to left lane as there is no space for me to squeeze in. All i can do is accelerate lo. He was tagging so close to me that i can't see his car from the mirror. With my kah neng situation, i can hardly control the car at the speed of 100km/hr so of course i dare not to exceed 100km/hr lo. I was a bit panic as i can't drive faster, the car is already controlling me instead of me controlling it.

Luckily, at Bandar Dato' Onn exit there i manages to change back to left lane. If it is any other day i shouldn't make such a big fuss of it but i was qiu neng and kah neng. 100km/hr feels like so much more than that. Reached home safely after that... of course.

2 comments:

Chin Lay said...

kah1 neng4 hahha
I tog is kah neng neng neng neng, like nen nen hahaha sound so yellow~~

karenc 采茶女 said...

Hahaha.. what la u. Is Hokkien with han4 yu3 ping4 yin1