Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happy April Fool

KNS.. since 8am already kena people trick.

I wasn't aware that today is 1st April and trusted every words the fellow said, not until Pauline reminded me. Heart attack lo. Coz it is job related prank.

Then 2 hours later this fellow try to trick me again.

that fellow : HOLY SHIT!
that fellow : LATEST NEWS!
me : don april fool again har
that fellow : blah blah blah... (conversation is job related, cannot share la..)


again i trusted him as he sounded so serious.

that fellow : friend told me one
that fellow : and then I check the website press release
me : which website?
me : give me, faster!
that fellow :
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/98/19/23301998.jpg
-

-
-
me : u...
me : KANASAI
me : extremely kanasai
that fellow : KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA
me : ..... -_-


No comments: