Thursday, April 10, 2008

Canteen


Went to canteen in the factory as usual for breakfast. Took some fried noodles and fried egg. I gave the uncle RM5, then he hold my RM5 note, topped up another RM3.80 and give to me. I was shocked. I paid RM5 and he return to me RM8.80. He blur liao la. U know, i am honest type of person so i gave him back the RM5.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Heard a joke yesterday. Deloitte is here to audit so they took one meeting room. Our meeting room is the type with big glass window so that people from inside can see outside and people from outside can see inside.

On Monday, Shawn and Wee Siong passed by the meeting room and saw one of the auditor (a professional and good looking lady) was actually DIGGING GOLD inside. She was sitting facing the window and alone in the meeting room. When their eyes met, the lady shocked for a moment and turn to the side very fast. Wahahaha... please lah lady. Don't do this kind of thing at this kind of place ok.



No comments: