Friday, April 18, 2008

大战黑山老妖


Yesterday I 大战黑山老妖 . This 黑山老妖 is a nasty woman which everybody hates her except her boss (that's the problem lo). Yesterday she and her kah kia a.k.a. the chocolate trying to push their uselessness to me and looped all bosses.

The chocolate didn't inform me the schedule earlier and just straight away blame for not doing my job. As usual, he loop all the bosses. Of course i won't just let him 'wat' like that. I shoot back. As expected, 黑山老妖 shoot back, protecting her useless kah kia even though they are at fault and at the same time shoot LT's team. Of course LT team won't just let her 'wat' like thta so shoot back lo.

Then i do some research on their job scope and shoot them back. The 黑山老妖 not able to reply me as i was stating the fact. My boss protect my team lo and shoot back but we were not in the loop so didn't know about the detail.


Anyway, this 黑山老妖 team is so irritating. Everytime wanna push everything to other people without thinking that it's their job. KNS la these people.

BTW, sprained my shoulder yesterday when i was trying to stop my umbrella from falling down without turning my body. Hahaha.... i deserve it. Now, it still very pain.

1 comment:

傻瓜语 : 千言万语无从诉, 化情为文字留世 said...

听起来这一个黑山老妖的确很可恶喔!哈哈,同意你不可以哑口吃黄连似的,默默啃死猫。但是Shooting Game要小心喔!哈哈,有事请发生,最好通知你的直属上司比较好!哈哈,上司的技巧比较熟练~