Thursday, June 26, 2008

鬼遮眼

I believe there is ghost..

Yesterday went for dinner after work to farewell for Cindy. I throw my badge into my car's drawer to keep it safely as my Touch 'n' Go is attached with the batch. After back from dinner, i took out my jacket as usual from the drawer. It was about 10pm. After reached home, i tried to search for my badge i found nothing. I can't find it in the drawer!! Then i search my bag, it was not there too. I thought it have dropped on to the floor when i took out the jacket. So i search again with car's light but cannot find. It was qutie late already so i went to take shower first. After shower i use my LED torchlight to see but still cannot find.

This morning, i searched again while warming up my car. This time it was quite bright already. I can see clearly. I search the drawer, no. Search inside the car, no. Search my bag, no. Search my jacket, no. Started to feel panic as my Touch 'n' Go is attached with the badge. Then, i realise that it might has been dropped to the back of the drawer. I then tried to search for a while then gave up as it was quite late already.

Who knows just after i took out RM2.90 for the tol later, the badge mysteriously appeared on my lap!!!! I can't explain it but it just suddenly appear like that. SPOOKY~~~~

No comments: