Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Petrol rise 41% RM1.92 -> RM2.70 !!!


Damn it, got news that fuel price will rise up by 41% to RM2.70 tonight (12am) around 5.30pm. It is firmed lo. Already published on newspaper and Pak Lah already admitted. KNS~~~


I was so shocked and couldnt concentrate to do work after that (ok what? my working hour is 8-5.30pm). Can u imagine? I pump about 26 litre every week and i pay RM50 for it. Now, by increasing by that bloody 41%, i will have to pay RM70.20 for that 26 litre!! That is RM20 more!! RIDICULOUS~~~ how am i going to survive? Somemore we are moving to PTP soon which is much much more far compare to Senai. Haiz... die la.



So i rushed back home to pump petrol. I thought the 2 petrol station (BHP & Shell) should be not so crowded coz that is housing area ma but i was so wrong.





BHP. Didn't manage to snap the whole queue.







The Shell in front of my house.





You can see from the picture that the queue has blocked the whole road. People is rushing for cheap petrol. I can't go back home like that so i made a U-turn to Ros Merah Petronas. I thought the place is more deserted, the queue will not be so wrong but again i was wrong. Haiz... At last i went to the Petronas near Maybank coz it is bigger and got space for me to queue.




Queuing.....






Still queuing. But at least can see Petronas already.










YAY~~ Reaching. Finally.










So finally... after the effort of queuing up for 50 minutes, i got my last 18.2321 litre of RM1.92/litre petrol :) I should be happy isn't it?









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Pauline and i ordered 2 more bags. Hehe~~


My golden bag.




Pauline's one. Very expensive lo, RM37 le. But then, she is rich, so...

No comments: