Monday, June 30, 2008

被利用了

This woman really take me for granted. The first 2-3 times, maybe she really needs my help. I don't mind helping her when it is something within my capability.

But now, she starting to make use of me. Don't tell me everytime she got no transport! This is too much. If she wants carpool then she should share the petrol or tol. But she didn't even let me know the reason why my help is needed. KNS~

She is driving a big and expensive car le and she is M. With bigger car and higher pay, how can she do this to me? I am just a junior who earn little and drive small car yet she take advantages on me!!

The first few times i thought she got no transport thats why tumpang me temporary so i didn't accept her offer of paying the tol but now it is more than that!! 食髓知味应该就是这样子。

Angry le. Beh Song!! TA MA DE. I was too naive.

With her in my car, i need to spend more on petrol. Normally i press my accelerator at certain level to reach 100km/hour.Now with her, i only can reach 90km/hour by pressing at the same level!!

Siao liao la.

No comments: