Monday, June 16, 2008

My precious back bone

Ok, i just found out last Saturday that other than Scoliosis i have Subluxation as well.

After the roadshow in City Square, we (me and my 2 sisters) got promotion to get a spine check up with the price of RM50 with Dr Michael G. Murphy (Doctor of Chiropractic, USA) from Spine & Posture Chiropractic Centre (Unit 13A-01, Level 13A City Square Office Tower). The appointment was on Saturday 2.15pm. The girl from there keep calling me to remind me about the time of the appointment and told me to reach there on time. So we reached there around 2.05pm. They let us to just sitting there waiting for our turn for an hour. We were really angry lo coz we will be going to Sg straight away after the appointment.

Anyway, it is proved that 3 of us have Subluxation. What is Subluxation? See here and here. I am having Subluxation at my lower back, upper back and my neck. Doctor said my Subluxation is very close to my brain so it's gotta affect my whole body's nervous system. The nervous system controls and coordinates all organs and structures of the human body. Misalignment of spinal bertebrae and disc (Subluxation) may cause irritation to the nervous system which could affect the structures, organs, and functions of the body. Cham la like that.

There are a lot of possible symptoms. Out of that list, i have:
  • headaches
  • dizziness
  • allergies
  • acne or pimples (haha.. this one also caused by subluxation)
  • throat conditions such as sore throat ( i have always suffer from sore throat)
  • stiff neck
  • difficult breathing
  • shortness of breath
  • gastric
  • cramps (always cramps especially when i am driving)
  • menstrual troubles such as painful or irregular period
  • bed wetting (NO LAH, i was just joking)
  • backaches
  • weakness in the legs

Gotta take half day leave tomorrow to take X Ray then pass to the Doctor. He will be giving us detail report on Friday 1pm (gotta take MC for it) and Saturday 9am. At that time, we will know how serious is our condition and whether treament is required. Haiz.. It's all about money. Gotta pay about RM125-RM250 tomorrow for the X Ray then RM95 on Friday. After that if further treament is needed the more money lo. I am really poor la. Donno got people gonna sponsor me or not. Somemore the treament could be as much as a few times a week.

The more i read about Subluxation, the more i am worry about myself. I will not be able to afford the mediation fees for sure. Somemore fuel price is so high now.

No comments: