Saturday, June 28, 2008

Reveal

Ok, i am going to reveal my true self... I will not hide anymore.... I have made up my mind..


I want to show you the true narcissism.
This is not your average narcissism...


I will not wear anything. I will show you what is deep down inside me....


Ok, please sit still...









My side view. Close up. How? How is my new hairstyle? I feel that it has grow a bit long. Need to trim.







You can see from the back. It is a bob.





How's my back? Is my skin smooth looking?
What? You mean u can't see my skin? Okok... These are some of the X-Ray that i took that day. First X-Ray shows my Forward Head Posture.




Still spine..



You can see scoliosis from this X-Ray.


Here is the X-Ray report.

Cervical spine with open nouth view
Minimal scoliosis of upper thoracic spine. C1, C2 and Atlanto=axial joint appear normal. The remanining vertebrae and their appendages appear normal. The disc spaces are of normal calibre. The Saggital diameters of spinal canal are wihtin normal limits. The neurocentric joints appear normal.

Impression:
Normal cervical spine examination.

Thoraco-Lumbar spine:
Mild scoliosis of thoracic spine. Minimal scoliosis of upper lumbar spine. The lumbar vertebrae and visible thoracic vertebrae as well as their appendages appear normal. The disc spaces are of normal calibre. The dimensions of the spinal canal are within normal limits. the Sacro-Iliac joints appear normal.

Thoracci spine and lumbar spine (AP erect 2 views)
Mild.

Scoliosis of thoracic spine.

No evidence of any pathological/developement bony abnormally seen.

The Iliac Crests ossification centers are fused. The Sacro-Iliac joints appear normal.

Most of the terms i don't understand lo. But i know i got scoliosis la.

No comments: