Saturday, June 21, 2008

I got FHP!!

That day we made sushi to impress dad. Dad loves Jappy food.







Here are the ingredients we used - eggs, timun and crabstick. The basic one lo.










Our first attempt doesn't look appetizing at all..







But we really put a lot of efforts in it.









TADA~~~ hoho, it really taste good.










~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





On Friday appointment with Dr Michael, we were told that all 3 of us are having Forward Head Posture (FHP). My FHP is 49mm which is causing 110% of nerve loss. FHP is the main reason for scoliosis as it is at the top of the spine. My scoliosis is 13 degree, 3rd sis 14 degree and 2nd sis 15 degree. Talking abot scolisis, it is proven that 90 percent of stomach ulcer is due to scoliosis at the mid back bone which i am having right now (mine is T8). No wonder i'm always having gastric and my stomach is so weak. FHP is also the main cause of subluxation. Subluxtion is then causing dislocate of spine, slipped disc and nerve under pressure.



Doc said although FHP is very common but it is not normal. The cause of it is wrong posture since baby time. I saw the side view of my cervical spine, it freaks me out. I will show it here when i get back my X-Ray. Doc did some adjustment for our spine which caused inflammation to the disc for the whole day. But after the adjustment i can have more correct posture compare to previously.



This morning, we had the last appointment with the Doc. It is regarding treatment. Basically this Doc is arrogant lo.



Doc: Do you value your health?

Me: Yes.

Doc: Then you need to come for the treament. For the first 3 months you need to come 3 times a week. Then for the next 4 month 2 times a week. Here is the timetable. Do you think you can make it?

Me: I can only make it for Saturday treatment...

Doc: Then you are NOT QUALIFIED for the treatment.

Doc: Where do you work?

Me: Senai.

Doc: Ok, i understand. It's not only the distance but also the traffic. However, if you ever change your job, you can always come back to me. You can call the nurse to arrange.

Me: Ok.

Doc: I really want to help you as your body is already showing a lot of symptoms which is totally unacceptable.

Me: ...



He is a nice guy la but the schedule, i think most people is not going to make it.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Anyway, after the appointment i went to Tebrau City for movie, Get Smart.

It is super funny!! Can be compared to Night at the Musuem lo.



Had lunch at Kenny Rogers. Taken Quater chicken (orignal), Potato Salad, Parsley Potato and BBQ baked beans.



And also the yummy yummy vanilla muffin (the best muffin i ever had) and Iced Chocolicius Milk.


2 comments:

mayyee said...

I think maybe I also have this Forward Head Posture (FHP) and scoliosis thing. Cos all of u also have...

karenc 采茶女 said...

I think most of the people have FHP le. You stand still and see whether your ear is same line as your shoulder.