Friday, June 20, 2008

FA

People who knows me sometimes ask me what is FA, as i always put my msn display name as 'Call me FA Queen', 'My place flooded with FA' and so on. Here, i will show you.



FA = First Article
And since i am a PCB Procurement so FA = PCB




Under my table, there used to be 3 carton box of FA. Now left one only coz i have cleared la.





It need to be discarded when there is wrong submission.









I am not the only PCB Procurement so i am not the only one with messy table. Hehe...




See Pauline's table!!





Yalah, i know not as much as mine because she got less NPI.




Can you imagine? My FA + her FA, how would it looks like?





Tada~ a mountain of FA!!











And that was only on the table itself!!!
See the floor!!











Pauline also tak tahan.











And other colleagues already get used to it so they also boh chap us.





Okok, i was just being exaggerate. The floor and table is only this messy when we are cleaning. We are not so messy all the while la

No comments: