Sunday, July 06, 2008

Fish Spa

It has been a few days since mum is away to Bali... Thing is getting a little bit better. I am finally feeling sick of instant noodles and starting to cook :)


Yes, u heard me. I CAN COOK~




Fried spaghetti.



Very easy. Prepare some veggie - cabbage. Get some meat - chicken breast. Cut the chicken breast into small slices and marinate with some soy sauce and pepper. Cook some spaghetti in boiling water for 7 minutes. Don't forget to add a little bit of cooking oil into the boiling water so that the spaghetti won't stick to each other and also the pot. While waiting for the spaghetti, cut some garlic.


After 7 minutes, pour away the water. Heat up a pan and pour a little bit of cooking oil in. Put garlic in. Put chicken and cabbage in. Wait until the chicken is cooked, put spaghetti in. Put some soy sauce, oyster sauce and pepper and we are done :) Very simple.




You can also add some egg.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Tesco Extra Plentong is open now. Went with 2nd sis this morning around 10.15am. It was so packed. SIAO~ Apparently JB people likes to explore new place. We were there for the Fish Spa. There is a promotion now where you only have to spend RM13 for a 20 minutes Fish Spa. If not, you will have to spend RM20.


Fishies are very tiny and friendly. They were attracted by my dead skin.





They likes 2nd sis's dead skin too.






Where did all the fishies went?







Hahaha... 2nd sis got too much of dead skin cell. Fishies love it so much..






Wait wait.... chottomatte....



OMG, most of the fishies were attracted by me!!! I mean my dead skin. Paiseh la...






I swear I got scrub my feet one le. But, they just love my feet too much..






The auntie sat beside me told her husband that she can't move her feet if not the fishies will left. But for my case, no matter where i put my feet, the fishies will never fail to come back to me. They just can't take their eyes off from me... Should i feel happy?





Ok la, at least it's worth it for me.







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






After the Fish Spa, we went to Let's Eat 为食坊茶餐厅 at Taman Molek.




The environment is good. Comfortable. Good for chit-chatting with your friends.


I ordered coffee. Yummy.





And Black Pepper Udon with Beef. It is super delicious!! It is not too spicy. I love it.





Now, who wants to go with me?




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

p/s: Bought a pair of new heels just now. I love them so much. It is only RM39.90. Sis bought a pair of white colour one. Yes. We bought the same shoes but different colour. You will never understand women :)



No comments: