Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Gabriel is turning 2~

I am big boy now. 29 June is my birthday.





Mummy and teacher held a birthday party for me in the nursery.






They are my friends in the Nursery.





The sweetie pie beside me is my gf maine maine (Chermaine). I can dance you know?

My Mickey Mouse cake!!







It looks so yummy. I can't resist it!! I am gonna taste it.





Hmm..... deliciousssss~~~







Maine Maine: I wanna eat too..


Gabriel: Maine Maine, don't steal my strawberries.



Let's cut the cake.




Teacher help me to cut.




1,2,3,4..4 strawberries... Mummy, can Gabriel have all the strawberries??



Hehehe.. Mummy said i can have all of the strawberries!! YIPPIE~~




Here is my cake. Wahahaha...







I got presents from my friends.






Thanks for celebrating for me. I am very happy today!! :)





This is Maine Maine. Isn't she cute? She is a model. She is on magazine!! I am so proud of her :)

No comments: