Monday, July 28, 2008

I am weird

I quite crazy.

When i am stress or when i need to use my brain a lot, i will listen to noisy songs like Rock, Heavy Metal, Goth and even Techno.

During school time when i need to solve some complicated add maths, i will listen to Linkin Park, Evanescense and The Trax. I will open very loud. The noisiest the environment, the more i can concentrate.

Especially when i am driving. But I only turn it loud when i am on highway la.

Like today, a lot of things happened and i need to concentrate to look for a solution and also calm myself down. So i have been listening to Techno since morning until now.

Funny thing is i never go to club before so don't simply judge me.

4 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

所以说怪人做怪事啰

karenc 采茶女 said...

只有怪人才读怪人的 blog.

slinnic said...

See? Flirt again...hee hee...

karenc 采茶女 said...

Pauline is talking nonsense.