Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gabriel in the house





Yes, it is the famouse Big Apple :) It finally reaches JB. It's delicious especially for the green tea one.






Gabriel is back. It's the peak season of the year so sis ask mum to bring Gabriel back to JB.



This little fellow is now 2 years old. He can sing a lot of songs now like 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", "两只老虎", "客人来" etc. Still very naughty. Wanna follow everything we do.



Gabriel: I want this one. Popo go away!

Now if any of us trying to stop him from doing anything, he will ask us to go away. Naughty boy.





He is so adorable when he just stand there, doing nothing.



Like an angel with beautiful eyelashes.

















Behind my house, there is a lot of 'bird bird'. Mum purposely throw some rice to attract them for Gabriel to see.






Argh... headache..

Didn't see Doctor. Think i am recovering. This proves that i am strong! Wahaha~~
I am in deep shit now. For the passed few months i have been spending more than what i earn. Still owe sis money. Now i am calculating every cent that i spend. So Pauline and Rye, please don't jio me for singk session anymore. Movie is fine for me. More affordable compare to sing K.

If any of you wanna buy me lunch or dinner, just let me know. I will appreciate it. Hehehe...

Or if any of you wanna change new Hp, can throw your old Hp to me also. My Hp hor, sometimes will shut down by itself, sometimes will hang and sometimes hor everything that i saved in the memory stick will lost too. Besides, the bluetooth never functioned before. Oh ya, because i bought this phone in UK so it can't read chinese word so please don't send chinese sms to me anymore ok?

4 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Huh, you stay at Molek, then now only go to Tesco Extra?

karenc 采茶女 said...

No la. Went there on 6 July but didn't buy doughnut at that time.

slinnic said...

ask siao ba ba to buy you lunch or dinner lo...

karenc 采茶女 said...

Pauline, my face skin not thick enough yet. Still need to learn from you. Wahahaha....