Thursday, July 10, 2008

Silly thought

Recently there is a case where there is some issue and supplier have got a proposal to share with customer. You know, i am the type of person that instead of waiting for other people to do it and having the risk that i will not satisfied with the work, i will always do it myself. Ya i know, some people will think that this is stupid (or maybe everyone?) but i just got this type of thinking that 靠别人不如靠自己. After waiting for some time, the outcome might not be the one that you like. So why not spend sometime do it yourself?
And thats is why, i decided to do it myself and spent 2 days on it.

The arguement of this issue has lasted for a few weeks but i have finally successfully shut their mouth up. I feel a little bit proud when i saw my work is in the proposal to the 'mighty' customer. YAY~~ they did not modify it. I hope customer will accept the proposal. Silly, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That day, there was a phone call from a number that i have never seens before.

Me: Hello
Lady: 你妈妈在吗?
Me: Har? 你找谁? (as nobody called my phone before to look for my mum)
Lady: 我找你妈妈。
Me: Oh, 等一下. 妈~....... (passed the phone to my mum)
Mum: Hello, 你找谁? (Mum looking at me confusingly)
Lady: 喂,xx?
Mum: Har?
Lady: xx在吗?
Mum: 你打错电话啦。
Me: -_-

No comments: