Sunday, July 13, 2008

Shoppu~


Saturday told mum that i need to go to Giant to buy things. She said ' I don't have things to buy le. I just went to Tesco that day. But nevermind la, i accompany you.'




My fave of all time - mushrooms :)












And ended up... I spent RM60++ on my stuff and she spent RM180++ !!






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




3rd sis bought this pair of heels few weeks ago at Padini..





...with the price of RM49.00.




Today i bought the same heels but different color...



...with the price of RM24.50!! Yes. Mega sales. 50% off~!~


How can i resist it? It is so cheap and so bling bling~~

Damn.... today i realise that i actually own 17 pairs of shoes not including slippers.
1 pair of boots
2 pairs of sport shoes
and the rest (14 pairs) are heels!!!
I am only wearing about 5 pairs of them to work. The main reason is others hurt my feet (and 2 pairs are newly bought :) hehe ).


I really have to control my shopaholic character. I need to save!! Or else there will be no future for me!! I don't want to be 月光族.





Really regret of listening to 3rd sis on the car loan. RM685 per month is extremely jiak lat lor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure you will pok gai soon

karenc 采茶女 said...

Wakao~ I am trying my best to save money now.