Friday, July 25, 2008

sick

Not feeling well since Monday. First sorethroat, then feel cold. After that flu and fever started...

The problem is, this is one of the busiest week. OT everyday except for Thursday. Thursday worked till 7pm only because on Wed i worked till 10.15pm.

Today Nuar哥 torture me. He set up a concall at 12.30pm-2pm and that is our lunch break time!!! Customer already replied the email before the concall so i asked him whether i still need to attend. He said, yes. So, 12.25pm i walked all the way to 227 and reached there about 8mins later (3rd floor le). After reached there before i even stop 喘气-ing, my part already settled -_- Walked for 8 mins only for a 2 mins concall. Then have to rush back to the front to go for lunch.

Think gonna go to see Doc tomorrow since can claim. If cannot claim i won't consult Doc lo. I always my body fight the virus. With this, my body will become stronger and that is why i seldom sick one.

Hohoho... Pauline is complaining about me seeing me updating my blog after i told her my work cannot finish :p Paiseh la.

3 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Go to see doctor lar...if not later on got PCB issue DJ will not help you.

After recover will become more efficient, and write a lot of blog

karenc 采茶女 said...

VTCW, thanks for your concern. I feel better now especailly after taking 怪味豆沙饼

slinnic said...

love is in the air...flirt on blog? come on...